Booking terms and conditions
- The weekly rent for Villa Vence ranges from EUR 3.000 to EUR 4.500 (depending on season).
- The booking period runs from 15.00 on a Saturday until 10.00 on the following Saturday – these times must be observed in order for the villa to be cleaned and prepared for the next guests.
- When the villa is booked (upon receipt of the booking contract), 25 per cent of the total rent is payable within five days. This amount will not be refunded in the event of the booking contract being cancelled.
- The balance must be paid not later than three months before the start of the booking period. Otherwise the booking contract will be cancelled.
- For bookings made less than six weeks before the arrival date, the total rent must be paid upon booking.
- If the booking contract is cancelled less than two months before the arrival date, the rent paid will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be granted if you arrive too late or leave earlier than planned.
- Payment must be effected through bank transfer. All fees in connection with bank transactions must be paid by the tenant.
- There must not be more than 14 adults and two babyes in the villa.
- A separate agreement is required in order to bring along pets.
- A cash deposit of 700 € is payable on arrival.
- End-of-stay cleaning is charged at 36 € per person (minimum eight persons). This includes two towels and bedlinen per person. Beds will be made for the number of persons to occupy the villa.
- The booking contract and a list of the names and ages of all guests will be forwarded for signature as soon as we have received a letter, fax or e-mail confirming your stay along with your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address (if any).
- As the villa is situated in a wonderful and quiet residential area and not in a typical tourist area, quiet must be observed after 22.00.